- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w match, AD&D, and PTO
Join an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company ranked #1288 in the US; a San Antonio Business Journal Best Places to Work Award Winner and leader in an emerging financial industry niche. Launched in 2012, My Education Solutions is a consumer advocacy firm headquartered in San Antonio Texas providing Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Programs. MES is building a first-class team to support a 350% growth expansion of new customers.
My Education Solutions is seeking Data Auditors who thrive on accuracy, are proactive and feel satisfaction when rectifying situations. This role is part of the auditing branch that is critical to ensuring client program integrity by auditing client payment and program credit history.
What you will do:
- Evaluate, research, make decisions and communicate decisions with team members and management.
- Follow defined best practices, successfully verify accuracy of MES client payments received and are properly applied.
- Contact Student Loan Service companies to correct discrepancies or misapplied payments and ensure MES clients receive proper credit.
- Provide prompt and efficient back-office research support to customer service team.
- Meet assigned KPIs in repetitive, fast paced position.
- Be able to work independently and in a group environment.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years experience in data analysis, auditing, or collections.
- Strong computer skills, experience with various CRMs, Salesforce a plus.
- Able to multitask and prioritize.
- Follow best practices in a structured and repetitive role.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods at a desk, working on a computer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday- Friday 9am-6pm
What you get from us:
- Total Compensation Package up to $63,500 annual
- New Hire Bonus $1,000
- Competitive pay and paid training ($43,000 - $50,000 annual)
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and PTO ($7,000 Value)
- Matching 401k program with 3% vesting in 2 years ($1,500 Value)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Costs for you or person of your choice ($5,000 value)
- Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment that positively impacts people's financial lives.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER