MultiTech is currently seeking a Director of Strategic Accounts who will maintain and expand relationships with our largest customers. This position represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer's needs and expectations are met by the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes productive and professional relationships with key contacts within strategic business accounts
- Collaborates and directs multi-functional teams on complex projects related to commercial IoT solution sales in order to meet account performance objectives and customer's expectations
- Ability to present MultiTech's value proposition to executive leadership team
- Prospects and identifies strategic accounts within assigned territories. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Represent company at various industry events
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Develops strategic account plans for targeted and existing accounts
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- B.S. in related field and a minimum of 5-7 years of strategic sales experience in M2M/IoT industry.
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Demonstrated experience in setting account strategy and direction in a high technical environment.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Service and results oriented with a strong desire to build relationships and create partnerships with customers.
- Ability to analyze data from various sources to track and maintain awareness of trend occurring within industry.
- Ability to travel 40% of the time to customers, partners, and trade shows/conferences to build relationship, network, and to promote the services and/or products of MultiTech.
- This is a fully remote position and will required travel up to 40% of the time
- Preference will be given to candidates located in the Western United States Region
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-7okz0bGlaE" frameborder="0"></iframe>