- Burley, ID, USA
- 10.00 - 11.25
- Full Time
Paid Time-Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement, Employee Discounts
Mr. Gas Cashier
Mr. Gas is looking for upbeat, self-motivated, outgoing, professional individuals that make customer service a top priority.
- Days & Evenings. Weekend availability is required.
- Other schedules can become available with seniority, but this is the schedule we start all cashiers on. If you are not able to work this schedule, no need to apply.
- Great communication skills to provide our customers a positive experience every time
- Ability to accurately count currency and coin.
- Must be dependable and punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- 19 or older to be able to sell our full range of products legally
- Background check clear of major offenses, and ability to pass both pre-employment and random drug testing
- Our customer service representatives must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., physically able to stand during the entire work shift and able to climb and balance on a step stool or ladder
Why Mr. Gas?
We'll start you with a competitive Cashier training wage ($10.00/hr, plus night and weekend differentials) and give you the opportunity to advance your position and pay quickly with promotion opportunities beginning at 30 days after hire! for both Part-Time and Full-Time employees. When your probationary period is up after 90 days, you'll be making $11.25/hr as a Lead Cashier. Excellent benefit package for Full Time Employees. Career growth and advancement opportunities for employees with proven customer service and leadership skills.
As a Mr. Gas Cashier you must be able and willing to follow all company policies and safety practices to ensure a safe and pleasant environment for our customers and staff. Other responsibilities include accurate and speedy service, stocking and facing of all merchandise, maintaining cleanliness of both the interior and exterior of the store and surrounding property.
Entry-level Cashiers don't need any prior experience - we can train you on-the-job if you possess solid mathematical and customer service skills, and are willing to learn about our policies, procedures and point-of-sale systems. Additional experience is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid membership to local healthcare clinic
- 401(k) matching up to 4%
- Discounts on gas and merchandise at Mr. Gas
- Paid Time Off