- Burley, ID, USA
- $10.00 and up
- Full Time
Paid time off, Employee perks card
Food Service Team Member - FULL-TIME
(Krispy Krunchy Chicken at Mr. Gas in Burley)
Everybody knows that the best fried chicken in town comes from Krispy Krunchy Chicken! If you are qualified to prepare and serve food, and you enjoy making customers happy, this is a great opportunity. Work alongside a stellar team at the Mr. Gas convenience store and get great work experience.
- Shifts are from 6 AM to 2:00 PM, Monday - Friday
- Somewhat flexible, but commitment to AT LEAST 4 shifts per week is required.
- If this schedule does not work for you, no need to apply.
- Great communication skills to provide our customers a positive experience every time and to facilitate positive interactions with the rest of the team
- Must be dependable and punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Patience & determination - this is a fast-paced, back-end kitchen position
- Background check clear of major offenses, and ability to pass both pre-employment and random drug testing
- Our food service team members must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., physically able to stand during the entire work shift
- Ability to pass and uphold food safety standards
Why Mr. Gas?
Mr. Gas prides itself on the fast-paced, fun nature of its locations. As a member of the Food Service team you will work with the General Manager and the Food Service Manager to create, develop, and maintain an environment that both customers and Team Members enjoy being a part of. We are a 365 day a year company so you must have the ability to work any day of the week. As a Food Service Team member, you must be able and willing to follow all company policies and safety practices to ensure a safe and pleasant environment for our guests and staff. Must be at least 16 years of age and have reliable transportation to and from work.
Food Service Team Members don't need any prior experience - we can train you on-the-job if you possess solid customer service skills, can stay focused on the job, and are willing to learn and follow our policies & procedures. Additional experience is a plus.
- 401(k) matching up to 4%
- Discounts on gas and merchandise at Mr. Gas
- Paid Time Off
Mr. Gas is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability, or any other protected status.