About the Thomas Jefferson Foundation
Role: Customer Custodian (5:30 pm - 11:00 pm) Located in Charlottesville, VA
The Thomas Jefferson Foundation is seeking a custodian to clean our Visitors Center. This role is located outdoors, and candidates should be prepared to be outside in all weather conditions. This is a highly visible position and requires exceptional customer service. Position open until filled.
Skills & Abilities
- Possess a courteous, friendly, and professional demeanor.
- Must possess good communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to operate vacuum cleaners, floor polishers, and buffers, as well as other standard cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to climb ladders up to 6ft.
- Must be able to lift or maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
. The Thomas Jefferson Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.