About the Thomas Jefferson Foundation
Role: Fulfillment Associate (Temporary) - Located in Ivy, VA
The Thomas Jefferson Foundation is seeking Fulfillment Associates to work in our busy Distribution Center. This position will support our museum shop and growing catalog operation during the busy holiday season. Hours will vary between 24-40 hours per week with shifts ranging between 6:00 am and 11:00 pm. This position is expected to last through December 31, 2021.
Skills & Abilities
- Possess a courteous, friendly, and professional demeanor.
- Stock, pack, ship, receive and inspect merchandise.
- Must have good basic math skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to stand for an extended amount of time and repetitively lift up to 25 lbs.
- Willing and able to work on ladders.
- Must we willing to work non-traditional shifts and weekends.
- Some computer and warehouse experience preferred.
The Thomas Jefferson Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.