- Milford, CT, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan with profit sharing, holiday and vacation pay, company-provided uniforms, training and development programs, and a great work environment with steady work and an existing customer base.
Modern Heating & Air Conditioning is currently hiring for a full-time HVAC Service Tech to diagnose, repair, and provide routine maintenance on heating and cooling systems in the Milford, CT area. This residential HVAC position typically works a full-time schedule with limited on-call weekend work. We pay our HVAC Service Techs a competitive wage of $35/hr plus commissions and spiffs.
In addition to competitive pay and our team-oriented culture, we offer the following benefits:
- A 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Company-provided uniforms
- Training and development programs
- A great work environment with steady work and an existing customer base.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT MODERN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
We are a fully licensed local heating and air conditioning services company that's been serving residents of the Southern Connecticut area for over three decades. Our team provides expert residential and commercial HVAC services, including repairs, maintenance, installation, and replacement of both heating and air conditioning systems, indoor air quality solutions, and more. Some of our top priorities include attention to detail with superior craftsmanship and reliable service that our customers can count on time and again.
We believe that having a fulfilling career means not just loving what you do but also doing it alongside people you admire, which is why we strive to offer a family-like work atmosphere where our employees feel respected, valued, and sincerely cared for. Excellent pay and benefits are a couple of the other ways we show our employees that they are highly appreciated.
OUR IDEAL HVAC SERVICE TECH
- Self-motivated--You see what needs to be done and get right to it.
- Customer service skills--Meeting the customers' needs is what it's all about, and you do it with ease.
- Reliable--We know that our customers and our business are in good hands with you on our team.
- Problem-solver--You think outside the box to arrive at effective solutions.
- Professional--No matter the situation, you present yourself and our business in a positive, professional way.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- CT State trade license preferred
- 2+ years of experience in residential HVAC
- Good driving record
- Ability to pass background and drug tests
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our residential HVAC team!