- Milford, CT, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan with profit sharing, holiday and vacation pay, company-provided uniforms, training and development programs, and a great work environment with steady work and an existing customer base.
Modern Heating & Air Conditioning is currently hiring for a full-time Lead HVAC Installation Technician to install heating and cooling systems while maintaining communication with our clients, team, and the office in the Milford, CT area. This lead HVAC installer position typically works 8-hour shifts, Monday through Friday with limited on-call weekend work. We pay our Lead HVAC Installation Technicians a competitive wage of $40/hour plus bonuses and commissions.
In addition to competitive pay and our family-oriented culture, we offer our lead HVAC installers the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Company-provided uniforms
- Training and development programs
- A great work environment with steady work and an existing customer base
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT MODERN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
We are a fully licensed local heating and air conditioning services company that's been serving residents of the Southern Connecticut area for over three decades. Our team provides expert residential and commercial HVAC services, including repairs, maintenance, installation, and replacement of both heating and air conditioning systems, indoor air quality solutions, and more. Some of our top priorities include attention to detail with superior craftsmanship and reliable service that our customers can count on time and again.
We believe that having a fulfilling career means not just loving what you do but also doing it alongside people you admire, which is why we strive to offer a family-like work atmosphere where our employees feel respected, valued, and sincerely cared for. Excellent pay and benefits are a couple of the other ways we show our employees that they are highly appreciated.
OUR IDEAL LEAD HVAC INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
- Self-starter - to independently tackle tasks
- Social - strong communication skills
- Team-oriented - works well with our supportive team
- Natural-born leader - to lead a team toward successful operations
- Positive - always optimistic with a can-do attitude
- Punctual - excellent time management skills
- Organized - for orderly, precise, and efficient work
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- S2 or D2 license preferred
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs. and perform typical tasks associated with installing heating and cooling systems
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test upon hire
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
Having experience installing heating and cooling systems is preferred but not required! If you meet the above requirements, we need you as our lead HVAC installer. Apply today to join our team!