- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance; Awesome PTO Package; Company 401k Program; FREE Commuter Pass for RTD System; and MORE!
At Almanac Technologies / Machol & Johannes, we believe that culture is the difference-maker between good companies and great ones. We believe in inspiring with a people first culture and are determined to be recognized as a "Best Place to Work" company. Would you love to be part of a team dedicated to excellent results and a world-class culture?
At Almanac Technologies / Machol & Johannes, we know that you want:
- A truly inclusive culture with DE&I initiatives that are actually needle-movers and not simply box-checkers.
- The ability to contribute and make a difference on the job, with leaders who listen and leverage your unique strengths
- Interesting & challenging work with opportunities to learn, grow, and develop yourself both as a person & as a professional
- Competitive pay & benefits that are brag worthy
If these strike a chord with you we may be your next move!
Almanac Technologies is a service provider to Machol & Johannes, LLC, a premier law firm with headquarters in Colorado, and offices in Wyoming, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Utah, and Idaho. We offer representation and customer service in the Collection, Bankruptcy, and Creditor rights arenas. We are two halves of one dream, built by the same family.
The Mail Clerk is responsible for assisting the Litigation Team with various clerical duties. This position requires great attention to detail and accuracy and works in a fast-paced, get-it-done environment.
- Assemble writs of garnishment and other documents for mailing to the Court
- Open and organize mail for processing
- Process scanning
- Print labels for Court requirements
- Account level review for production areas in Garnishment Team
- Phone Work both incoming phone calls and outboard to courts, banks and places of employment
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- 13 days of PTO in your first year, grows with you!
- 6 paid federal holidays + 1 paid float holiday + 1 paid mental health holiday
- FREE commuter pass for the RTD
- Internal personal & professional development programs
- Eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Company 401k program
- Full time, 40 hours/week
- Monday - Friday
- General business hours
- After training/probationary period: eligible to work partially remote
- 4 days in office, 1 day remote
- After training/probationary period: eligible to work Compressed Work Week
- 4 days x 10 hours or
- 4 days x 9 hours with 1 day x 4 hours
EDUCATION, FORMAL TRAINING, OR CERTIFICATES:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in an office environment preferred
Previous Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform tasks in a high-stress environment
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Maintains a high degree of attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and troubleshoot tasks
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel required.
- Majority of this position will be in a professional office environment
- Sitting 80%, Standing/Walking 20%
- Will type, write, use finger dexterity, talk, hear, and see (up close and moderate distances) as a normal part of job duties
- Will occasionally need to lift up to 50 lbs.