- Meadowbrook Health and Rehab
- Tucker, GA, USA
- Full Time/Part Time
Highly attributed medical, dental, vision + 401K and Daily Pay
Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Meadowbrook Health & Rehab is looking to hire Certified Medication Aides (CMA's) to join our Meadowbrook team.
Perks & Benefits of Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Include:
- Daily Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Responsive supervisors and staff
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
- Have a valid Certified Medication Aide certificate
- Completed a state approved Nurse Aide Training Program.
- Current Georgia certification/registration to practice.
- Current CPR certification - if not current must be willing to obtain current certification.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with all HIPPA regulations
- Desire to work with the elderly
- Candidate must successfully pass an entrance competency exam
- Complete Relias courses
This position works 12-hour shifts.
Mission Health Communities https://missionhealth.applicantpro.com