- Fort Gaines Health and Rehab
- Fort Gaines, GA, USA
- Pay depending on Experience
- Full Time
Daily Pay, highly contributed, medical, dental and vision + PTO + Holiday Pay + 401k (For full time)
MAKE A DAILY DIFFERENCE IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE MUTUAL RESPECT, TEAM SPIRIT AND HARD WORK ARE RECOGNIZED AND REWARDED.
We show that we care through our values of Character, Attitude, Respect, Excellence, and Service for our residents and our team members.
Fort Gaines Health and Rehab in Fort Gaines, GA is looking to hire a full-time Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join our team. Are you looking for a career with a health care company that will value you? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and caring clinical team? If so, please read on. Make a difference every day as an: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING
This Assistant Director of Nursing position earns a competitive salary. We also provide comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, a flexible spending account (FSA), a 401(k) plan, paid time off (PTO), life insurance, continuing education unit (CEU) reimbursement, and daily pay options. If this sounds like the right opportunity in health care for you, apply today!
The ideal candidate will be a team leader with a desire to deliver high-quality care with a solid track record of excellent performance in of clinical services and positive community relations. Primary responsibilities of this position include assistance in management of the day-to-day clinical operations of the community, maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of resident services, assist in training and development of staff, development, and implementation of programs to enhance resident satisfaction, and establishment of a climate necessary for continuous improvement.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Assistance in the management of the day-to-day clinical operations of the community.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of resident services.
- Assist in training and development of staff, development, and implementation of programs to enhance resident satisfaction.
- Establish a climate necessary for continuous improvement.
- Current RN licensure with Georgia Board of Nursing
- Management Experience with excellent clinical evaluation skills preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in long-term care preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding long term care.
To join our team, you can apply here.