- Downs Care and Rehab
- Downs, KS, USA
- Part Time
Edwardsville Care has an excellent opportunity for a Transportation must have CPR certification.
We are a 100 bed community (Level II Facility) in Edwardsville, KS. Together, our Resident Core Values and Team Core Values define Mission Health's and Edwardsville's commitment to the principals of Wellness and Enrichment. We believe our focus on the overall wellness of our residents and our commitment to enriching their lives makes us different from others in our industry.
As an Edwardsville Care team member, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and caring clinical environment. We are proud of the difference we make in the lives of our residents during their rehabilitative journeys, and we invite like-minded individuals to explore this wonderful career opportunity.
About the Opportunity:
- Complete a safety checklist and take corrective action before operating facility vehicles; safely transport residents to doctors' appointments and organized outings; assist residents to enter and exit the vehicle
- Report significant changes in resident's condition or poor tolerance for travel
- Take vehicle for scheduled or other necessary maintenance
- Willing to sit with residents at appointments
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- The van driver must be skilled in the safe operation of a motor vehicle and have knowledge of vehicle operations and maintenance procedures.
- Should be patient, polite and able to communicate well with residents, their family members and facility staff.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- We require a valid state driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Willing to help when needed.
- Must have CPR Certification.