! ATTENTION !
JOBSITE VISITORS, NEW HIRES OR RETURNING WORKERS
OSHA guidelines advise that all visitors should be screened regarding COVID-19 potential in advance to being allowed on the construction project. This includes new hires and returning workers to the jobsite.
Ming Surveyors, Inc. has taken into careful consideration guidance by the CDC, OSHA and the AGC in determining the appropriate questions to ask specific to COVID-19.
If a visitor or new hire or returning worker reporting to the jobsite answers "yes" to one or more of the following questions (without identifying which question applies) the visitor would need to inform their project sponsor/subcontractor. The new hire or returning worker would need to inform their employer (and/or union hall, as applicable). In both cases neither would be permitted to access the site.
- Have you, or anyone in your family, traveled outside of the U.S. within the last two weeks?
- Are you having trouble breathing or have you had flu-like symptoms within the past 48 hours, including: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, chills, fatigue, rash, loss of taste or smell, or gastrointestinal issues?
- Have you, or anyone in your family, been in contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone in your family, been in contact with a person that is in the process of being tested for COVID-19?
- Have you been medically directed to self-quarantine due to possible exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Ming Surveyors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Please see Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW Poster for more information
MING SURVEYORS, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Sorry, we have no current job openings.
Thanks for your interest and please check back on this site for changes.