- 17-Mar-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Port Charlotte, FL, USA
- Base + Bonus
- Full Time
What Our Physicians Are Saying:
"Having Millennium, with those resources and with the education makes it much easier to approach practicing medicine from a value-based perspective. The level of support I received from Millennium far outshines anything that I've received in previous experiences."
Ryan Baker, M.D., Family Medicine Physician, St. Petersburg, FL
Joined Millennium in 2020
"In value-based care, physicians are not paid by the number of procedures done, patients seen, or how much they're charged. Instead, they're rewarded based on many factors including their patient outcomes, quality measures, coordination of care, avoidance of unnecessary testing, ER visits leading to hospitalizations, and patient experience, just to name a few. Everyone wins."
"The most effective way to be successful in value-based medicine is to practice preventive and coordinated primary care. It's better for the patient and less expensive for everyone involved in the healthcare system."
Millennium Physician Group Chief Medical Officer Alejandro Perez-Trepichio, MD
Joined Millennium in 2009
"Our physician turnover has been extremely low, it's 2% or 4%. So that's spectacular. You practice the way you want, but the company is there to back you up."
Rick Waks, D.O., Family Medicine Physician, Ft. Myers, FL
Chief Compliance Medical Director, Regional Medical Director for Lee County
Joined Millennium in 2015
"Millennium really encourages you to be able to practice medicine to the full scope of your ability."
Kellen Gower, M.D., Sports & Family Medicine Physician, Brooksville, FL
Joined Millennium in 2020
Taking primary care to the leading edge of medicine through an innovative and interconnected value-based platform from which today's physicians rise to tomorrow's healthcare challenges.
Fort Myers-based Millennium Physician Group is a national leader in value-based healthcare as a consistently top-ranked Accountable Care Organizations (ACO). Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Healthcare has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across Florida, North Carolina, Texas and growing.
Pioneers in value-based care. Innovators in medicine.
Our physicians are neither employees of hospital systems nor insurance companies. This autonomy allows you to focus on practicing medicine. Our platform frees you up to practice your best medicine. And our culture gives you a voice in the group's decisions about medicine. This foundation has fostered nation-leading physician engagement, retention rates, and value-based performance.
We are committed to empowering physicians with the tools, resources, and support needed to deliver exceptional care, care that is patient-focused, value-based, and outcome-driven. Our powerful platform underpins each and every connection between patient and physician, integrating a fractured care delivery system. Healing healthcare ... one connection at a time.
Practice at the top of your license as a part of this physician-centric organization.
The clinical, business, and technology resources we provide mean you can focus on what really matters - your patients. Our team works together to ensure the best interests of our healthcare providers remain at the center of all we do. In recognizing that physicians are the foundation of our organization, we've achieved industry-leading physician engagement and nation-leading results.
- Press-Ganey Pinnacle of Excellence Award for Consistently High Levels of Physician Engagement
- 95% Physician Retention Rate
- Consistently Top-Rated ACO
- Innovator of the Year Award
What We Are:
- One of the largest independent physician groups in Florida
- 550+ Providers
- 150+ Offices
- Three Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- New and exciting expansion plans into new markets
You Take Care of Your Patients, and We Take Care of the Rest
Our business model sets you up for success! Our platform, Millennium CARES Connect, is an innovation ecosystem that makes it possible for you to thrive by providing a suite of clinical, business, and technology support systems, so you can focus on delivering the highest quality care to your patients. We offer resources that help you successfully manage not only the day-to-day details of running a practice but also the big-picture themes affecting the medical landscape, such as value-based care.
Administrative Value-Based support:
- Payer contracting
- Risk adjustment
- Population health
Clinical VB support:
- Monthly Educational meeting (Pods)
- Provider relations
- 24/7 nurse triage line
- Case managers
- Transitional care
- Social workers
- Discharge planners
- Palliative Care
- Clinical pharmacists
- Home health
Whether you're interested in an office acquisition, practice integration, or an open position at any number of our existing Millennium locations, we've got you covered. We currently have opportunities for Primary-Care Physicians, Family Practice Physicians, Internal Medicine Physicians, Hospitalists, APRNs, PAs and other medical practitioners to join our team.
Two Ways to Join Us:
Part of a group of affiliated independent physicians
Part of a comprehensive and integrated medical group
5 Reasons to Join Millennium Healthcare
- Millennium is a progressive and forward-thinking company! We are consistently involved in developing and participating in new quality programs that focus on improving our patients' overall health care; including a Virtual Care Clinic and Telehealth services.
- Our independence from health systems and other large institutions means we have the freedom to build an improved and leading-edge physician group model. Millennium's physician leaders take great pride in having TRUE input, without the need to attend to non-patient related matters and administrative burden.
- Millennium's Accountable Care Organization (ACO) is one of the most successful ACOs in the country. We're currently in the top five MSSP ACOs nationwide and our quality rating is 97%.
- Millennium is focused on creating a workplace that truly makes us an Employer of Choice for our team members. We've developed programs that allow for employee and Provider engagement in creating a positive workplace, as well as very real rewards and recognitions for our team members.
- We are committed to connecting our patients to the very best doctors, services, technology and health care available, with a proven track record.
Share in the value you create through our value-based platform
Benefit quickly and directly from the value you create; competitive compensation model, including shared-savings bonuses with equity potential.
Investing in a future: as we grow, we re-invest in our primary care-based ecosystem
Productivity Based Compensation & Comprehensive Benefits
ACO and shared savings distributions
Advanced Provider supervision compensation
Health, dental, vision, life, disability and malpractice insurances
Matching 401(k) and available supplemental retirement plan options
Please Click Apply to send your CV to:
Millennium Physician Group
Amy Allen, Director of Provider Recruitment- Business Development