- 09-Mar-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- Full Time
Talent Acquisition Strategist
The Talent Acquisition Strategist will be responsible for building and executing university and college, diversity, military/veteran, and other strategic recruiting strategies to source, assess, and hire top talent for Millennium Physician Group ("MPG", or the "Company").
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and lead the Company's Ambassador Program by creating robust partnerships with key colleges and universities, industry and professional associations, and military/veteran organizations, and other diversity-focused organizations to foster relationships, educate students and members and promote on-going engagement to attract and acquire top talent.
- Design and execute an enhanced social media strategy for the talent acquisition function; set specific objectives and report on ROI; generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content on a regular basis; stay updated on current trends, technology in social media, design tools, and applications; helps to develop Company's EVP.
- Manages talent acquisition technologies and vendors, such as UKG, to ensure the most optimal candidate experience is achieved. Leverages systems to maintain relationships with active and passive candidates. Identifies ways to improve recruitment and candidate experiences (i.e., recruiting intake process, candidate welcome/offer processes, etc.). Manages relationship with the Company's relocation provider and improve/enhance offerings to eligible employees.
- Design a new approach to talent acquisition communications, including an employer brand, revised job postings, and improved materials to leverage for recruiting events and community outreach; provide guidance and manage employer brand strategies to promote the talent brand of the Company through social media campaigns, paid promotions, targeted ads, and diversity outreach.
- Revise candidate review/screening techniques and processes, including cross-functional and interdisciplinary interviewing.
- Serve as liaison between the Company and industry organizations and engage with these organizations regularly to provide support and to attract talent.
- When needed, serve as the talent acquisition partner for the Company's support functions (human resources, finance, accounting, etc.) by sourcing, screening, recommending, and onboarding candidates for roles within these functions.
- Support talent acquisition campaigns and events for new or emerging markets, acquisitions of practices, and other high-volume recruiting events; leverage approved digital and print promotional materials, and interact with practices, resource groups, and vendors to maximize event participation and results.
- Create the Company's enterprise-wide internship, fellow, and co-op programs; coordinate campus hiring efforts to fill these types of roles.
- Develop appropriate metrics to measure ROI on key programs and initiatives Ensure event and program budgets are properly maintained.
- Complete other duties and projects that may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in human resources, marketing, or other related field of study.
- 5 years of human resources experience supporting a mid-large organization; experience within a recruiting function preferred.
- HRCI and/or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Experience measuring data-based outcomes.
- Experience building a strong college relations program and internship program.
- Experience serving as a liaison between firm and industry/other groups.
- Experience creating a social media platform and employer brand communications strategies.
- Strong process and operational expertise with emphasis on process design, solution development, and documenting. Ability to interconnect process and technology.
- Strong results orientation, highly self-motivated, and ability to work independently.
- Deep system knowledge of applicant tracking systems required - UKG preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of operational effectiveness methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities & environment.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package! We also offer a 401k plan, 3 weeks of paid time off which increases incrementally, opportunities for growth, and a great environment to learn, grow, and develop your skills.
Though the typical schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, we are committed to a degree of flexibility regarding working hours.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MILLENNIUM TEAM?
Do you have a passion for finding the right candidates for the right positions? Do you have exceptional networking and sourcing skills? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!