- 23-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- Full Time
Full Job Description
Millennium Job Description: Specialist, Leadership Development
The Specialist, Leadership Development position will execute leadership development initiatives designed to maximize talent potential and leadership excellence at MPG. This role will be primarily focused on delivering results in the following key focus areas: Leadership program development and delivery, Leadership assessments and coaching, and DEI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (and other responsibilities as applicable):
- Implements key strategic talent initiatives such as development of leadership competencies, execution of leadership programs, conducting and providing feedback on leadership assessments, and ensuring DEI practices are embedded in all leadership and talent management programs and processes.
- Builds training programs and industry education programs that drive functional expertise and maximize leadership effectiveness and efficiency.
- Designs marketing and roll-out strategies to promote trainings.
- Assesses, identifies, and implements learning and growth programs to ensure the development of highly performing and engaged leaders.
- Facilitates leadership development programs by creating impactful trainings for managers to accelerate the growth of employees.
- Creates and executes training to enable the successful execution of leadership competencies.
- Partners with a variety of leaders across all organizational disciplines.
- Consults with and provides thought leadership in all aspects of leadership development and works well with leaders at all levels.
This position can be remote with regular travel to our Fort Myers, FL headquarters, with travel to other markets as needed.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in organizational development, human resources or similar required.
- 5 years' related experience, at least 3 years of human resources experience specific to Leadership Development support required.
- Experience understanding business needs and objectives and taking the initiative to drive valuable, effective, and aligned solutions.
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring training and development programs.
- Proficiency and extensive work with adult learning principles.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and employees across the organization.
- Experience with software to create training programs/presentations.
- Highly proficient in consultative skills in determining stakeholder needs and providing recommended solutions to improve performance.
- Ability to work with instructional design professionals to build cutting edge tools that optimize productivity.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
Millennium Physician Group https://millenniumphysician.applicantpro.com