- 26-May-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Port Charlotte, FL, USA
- Full Time
Port Charlotte, FL
As a front office associate, you will be responsible for timely check-in and check-out and will greet patients with a warm smile and pleasant voice and performs a variety of clerical functions for the medical office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for verifying/updating patient information with no errors, confirming the accuracy of all registration data and paperwork on file, communicating with Billing office regarding appropriate insurance changes and notifying nursing staff of patient's arrival.
- Assists with phone coverage and overflow, schedule/reschedule appointments, take messages, and monitor lobby and doorways for patient activity and maintain the patient waiting area so it is clean and comfortable for patients.
- Performs check-out duties while working at check-in position as patient flow dictates.
- Schedules follow up appointments, pull/post/verify charges and collect co-pays, deductibles and balances as noted in the account, run/verify end of day reports and balance cash drawer.
- Assists with answering phones and phone call overflow as needed.
- Performs check-in duties while working check-out as needed and must be flexible, may work late hours as needed or schedule may change.
- Checks lobby for patients to minimize wait time.
- Ensures Drawer balances at day's end.
- Collects all co-pays, deductibles.
- Provides and exemplary patient experience.
- Demonstrates proficiency and accuracy in all appropriate Athena workflow processes.
- 3 weeks PTO & 7 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Paid Basic Life & Short Term Disability coverage (goes into effect after 1 year of full-time employment)
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Wellness
- Other Employee Discount programs like Tickets at Work and cell phone discounts
- Other benefits: Dependent Care FSA, Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, and more
See Full Job Description for more details
Millennium Physician Group is one of the largest comprehensive primary care practices with healthcare providers throughout Florida.
At Millennium Physician Group, you will find an organization that focuses on family and building a strong network of people to care for the communities we serve. We are always searching for employees who have a strong customer service attitude, fantastic teamwork skills and a willing smile ready to share.
Our promise is to provide you with the tools to do your job successfully, as well as providing a team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver care to our patients and their families. We also promise to care for you as an individual, and help you grow in your role with Millennium Physician Group.
If you are interested in joining an organization that puts an emphasis on team work and family, then Millennium Physician Group is the right choice