TOWN OF MILFORD
Recreation Department Recruiting for
Recreation Program Instructor(s) (Limited part-time)
Milford Recreation is looking for a dependable, conscientious and energetic individual to fill the position(s) of Recreation Program Instructor.
The ideal candidate(s) will reside locally and have flexibility with the scheduling of programs for youth and adults within the community. This would be an ideal position for a retired individual, parent or college student looking for additional income.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the subject matter in which the candidate will be teaching.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the public, management and co-workers, communicating effectively with various age groups.
Essential job functions include:
- Leading participants in specific recreational activities
- Ensuring participants are utilizing materials and equipment in the appropriate and safe manner
- Responsibility for ensuring the safety of participants
- Work may be performed in or out of doors
- Serve as the point of contact for the public
Rate - $11.00 - $12.00 / hour, normally not to exceed $12.00/hr
Interested parties are asked to please submit a completed Town application. Applications may be submitted:
Those hired will undergo required background checks. Position remains open until filled. Interviews will be on-going. A complete job description and Town application are available on the Town's website, www.milford.nh.gov.
Town of Milford
Attn: Recreation Department 1 Union Square Milford, NH 03055
The Town of Milford is an Equal Opportunity Employer