- 15-Feb-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Performing Arts
- Fremont, NE, USA
- Full Time
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with area high school teachers and leaders of student groups.
- Assist with keeping Admissions database accurate and up to date with prospective student information.
- Assist with, and on occasion lead, recruiting efforts for the Dance program, as well as the performing arts as a whole. This includes communicating with prospective students, updating recruitment tracking information, attending campus visits, logging awarding information, and assisting with various recruitment duties as requested by the Director of Dance or Asst. Director of Performing arts with confidentiality, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Manage social media of the Dance department as directed by the Director of Dance by creating relevant posts, graphics, photos, videos, and other media.
- Assist with the planning and execution of on and off campus events that host prospective students.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize the Midland University Cheer and Dance Festival with the support of the Head Dance and Cheer Coaches
- Responsible for the organization and planning of Midland's annual Dance Showcase
- Work with the Performing Arts staff/faculty to provide current students support and encouragement.
- Intermittently conduct the dance ensembles at rehearsals and performances.
- Strive to build/maintain an environment of integrity, trust, and transparency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Need to have:
- A bachelor's degree and relevant experience in the performing arts
- Demonstrated experience as a dance teacher and choreographer
- Competitive dance experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the NAIA Competitive Dance Rulebook and Coaches Manual is preferred
- A positive attitude
- An ability to resolve issues independently
- Time management skills and an ability to schedule Dance Program events, rehearsals, and performances
Midland University https://midland.applicantpro.com