- 15-Feb-2021 to 31-Jul-2021 (CST)
- Performing Arts
- Fremont, NE, USA
- Full Time
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist with, and on occasion lead, recruiting efforts for the Theatre program, as well as the performing arts as a whole. This includes communicating with prospective students, updating recruitment tracking information, attending campus visits, logging awarding information, and assisting with various recruitment duties as requested by the Director of Theatre or Asst. Director of Performing arts with confidentiality, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Work with the Arts staff and faculty to provide current students support and encouragement.
- Intermittently direct theater rehearsals and performances.
- Strive to build/maintain an environment of integrity, trust, and transparency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Need to have:
- A bachelor's degree and relevant experience in theatre arts.
- A positive attitude
- An outgoing personality with the ability to connect with others naturally
- An ability to resolve issues independently
Midland University https://midland.applicantpro.com