- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP),401(k) with employer match, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
MGC Contractors, Inc is looking for Project Managers to join our Arizona Division.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan.
- Oversee the pay request process.
- Monitor project costs and job cost report.
- Analyze and forecast total cost projections.
- Monitor project labor.
- Review and approve material and equipment needs.
- Assist in estimating when bidding projects.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with owners, vendors, subcontractors.
- Any and all other duties assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position operates in a professional office environment that routinely uses standard office equipment requiring the ability to communicate in person and over the telephone with other employees, the ability to interpret printed materials and a computer screen, the stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, the ability to lift and carry supplies and files weighing up to 10 pounds and to move about the inside of the office to access supplies, office machinery, etc.
- This position operates at professional construction sites, requiring the ability to communicate verbally with others on site, in person and over the telephone. The ability to read printed materials, signs and directions. The stamina to maintain attention despite interruptions, ability to lift, push, pull, carry, handle or feel objects, supplies, tools, machinery and/or controls weighing up to 50 pounds and reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift overhead, traverse around or otherwise position one's self around the required work and safety requirements to navigating and perform activities on various construction sites in a safe manner.
- This position operates in a professional field environment. The position requires working outside, frequently for long periods of time in all weather, including extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- While working, the employee might be exposed to various chemicals, vapors, pollutants, virus or other pathogens, gases, uneven surfaces, loud noises, moving vehicles or machines and dust/debris.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- This is a full-time position. Occasional overtime may be required as job duties demand.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management or related Program required.
- At least three (3) years of construction field experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Effective Communication Skills both oral and written, and quick response time to inquiries.
- Passing a pre-employment drug screen is required.
MGC Contractors is an equal employment opportunity employer and, as such, we consider individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by state and federal regulations will be met. Discriminatory or harassing conduct in the workplace, whether committed by management or non-management employees or outside person (vendors, customers, etc.) is prohibited.
This job description is not meant to encompass all tasks and or job responsibilities, but rather it is meant to provide the employee with a general summary of what the position entails. MGC Contractors has the right to amend or revise this job description at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made when it does not impose an undue hardship on the company to do so.