- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP),401(k) with employer match, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
MGC Contractors, Inc is looking for an Autocad Specialist to join our Arizona Office.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develops a full understanding of the scope and interdependence of all contract documents.
- Manages effective document control mechanisms for the project to ensure that work is performed in accordance with contract documents.
- Evaluates submittals of shop drawings and material data.
- Reviews and processes as-built drawings to ensure that all changes during the course of construction are recorded.
- Administers quality control program as outlined in the project procedures manual.
- Produce pipe and equipment installation drawings for water treatment facilities. Coordinate construction designs, disciplines, and products of the water industry.
- Any and all other duties assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position operates in a professional office environment that routinely uses standard office equipment requiring the ability to communicate in person and over the telephone with other employees, the ability to interpret printed materials and a computer screen, the stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, the ability to lift and carry supplies and files weighing up to 10 pounds and to move about the inside of the office to access supplies, office machinery, etc.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- This is a full-time position. Occasional overtime may be required as job duties demand.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Proficient with AutoCAD or similar CAD software required.
- Strong computer and communication skills required.
- Ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be fluent in English, i.e., must be able to speak, read and write English
- Passing a pre-employment drug screen is required.
MGC Contractors is an equal employment opportunity employer and, as such, we consider individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by state and federal regulations will be met. Discriminatory or harassing conduct in the workplace, whether committed by management or non-management employees or outside person (vendors, customers, etc.) is prohibited.
This job description is not meant to encompass all tasks and or job responsibilities, but rather it is meant to provide the employee with a general summary of what the position entails. MGC Contractors has the right to amend or revise this job description at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made when it does not impose an undue hardship on the company to do so.