- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Disability, 401k, and tuition, plus much more!
We believe that the best companies do far more than offer excellent products and services. The best companies focus on a larger purpose, and they create life-long opportunities for their team. Meyers is dedicated to being this kind of company. We design and manufacture sustainable packaging, product labels, retail displays, and more. And through this work, we create a better future for people, products, and the planet. We are looking for a Fulfillment Specialist who is willing to innovate, learn, and grow with us.
As a company dedicated to building a better future for people, the Fulfillment Specialist plays an integral role in the success of our company and our mission.
Fulfillment Specialist- Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- MIP Warehouse- Receiving and pulling orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Receiving, labeling, maintaining, and inventory control of all materials assigned to the Label Warehouse.
- Assists in the timely and accurate issuance of label stock to all label presses, and subsequent re-storage if applicable.
- Verifies and processes incoming shipments according to corporate procedures, distributes materials to all departments and places materials into the proper locations.
- Prepares customer orders for shipping according to customer specifications, ensures shipments meet company quality standards, and assists in loading and unloading trucks.
Fulfillment Specialist- Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to follow verbal and written job instructions, including those dealing with dimensions and quantity. Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and ability to perform repetitive manual tasks.
- Manual dexterity and excellent eye/hand coordination are required to safely manipulate equipment settings, utilize hand tools, move carts and skids with finished product throughout the plant.
- Must be able to move freely on foot throughout the plant, stand for sustained periods of time, and perform pushing, pulling, stooping, reaching, and lifting functions.
- Basic computer aptitude with ability to use computers as necessary in the operation of equipment or as a tool for process support and documentation.
- Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Shipping, warehouse or inventory experience and
- Experience with equipment such as fork lifts and narrow aisle reach trucks, etc.
In addition to competitive wages, Meyers offers a rich benefits package for our full time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and match, generous paid time off, 10 holidays, profit sharing, exercise room and much more!
Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.