- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Disability, 401k, and tuition, plus much more!
Are you an experienced Finisher/Rewinder? Are you driven and willing to innovate, learn and grow? Are you a good communicator who is looking for a team environment? Then we want to talk to you!
You've just found the best-kept secret in the printing world. Meyers is a manufacturer with serious scale, an expert design studio, and a family company that cares deeply about our team, our partners, and the brands we serve as customers. If you are searching for a career more than a job, then Meyers might be the company you've been looking for.
The Finisher/Rewinder will package finished product according to customer specifications. Performs all warehouse functions with a very high degree of accuracy and speed in response to customer needs. Receives, stocks, picks, and ships all items maintained in inventory, both in-house and customer-owned, according to customer specifications.
We have 2nd shift available, 2:00pm-10:00pm
Some of the duties include:
- Reads, reviews and understands the assigned and scheduled jobs according to detailed specifications from the job tickets, spec sheets, and customer spec sheets, in order to accurately pack the finished product.
- Retrieves computer-generated customer orders from designated office workstations and begins the order fulfillment process according to the particular customers' specifications and instructions in a timely and accurate manner. (Fulfillment)
- Picks items in sequence and in the correct quantities on each order; adjust any item quantities on orders which do not match the order items picked. (Fulfillment)
- Signs each order, then completes the packing process-making appropriate boxes, placing items picked in plastic or jiffy bags or boxes, all according to the particular customer's specifications. (Fulfillment)
- Fills out the matching packing slip placing it either in the bag or box or taping the packing slip envelope on the side of box number one in multiple box orders. (Fulfillment)
- Determines when necessary how the packaged materials are to be shipped and fills out the appropriate paperwork according to the kind of shipment (UPS, commercial freight carrier, express, air, etc.). (Fulfillment)
- Completes any required paperwork, logging entries, matching bills of lading, etc., and returns all office paperwork/orders to the designated office workstations.
Some key must-haves are:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, follow verbal and written instructions.
- Level of work activity is usually heavy involving lifting and exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally with the aid of lifting equipment, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
In addition to competitive wages, Meyers offers a rich benefits package for our full time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and match, generous paid time off, 10 holidays, profit sharing, exercise room and much more!
Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.