- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Disability, 401k, and tuition, plus much more!
Are you experienced in packaging? Specifically, folding carton design? Are you a good communicator, who is looking for a team environment? Are you driven and willing to learn and grow with us? Then we want to talk to you!
You've just found the best-kept secret in the printing world. Meyers is a manufacturer with serious scale, an expert design studio, and a family company that cares deeply about our team, our partners, and the brands we serve as customers. We are looking for a driven Packaging Folder Gluer Machine Operator who is willing to innovate, create, learn, and grow with us.
The Packaging Folder Gluer Machine Operator responsibilities include set up, operation and maintaining box and carton folding gluing equipment to produce boxes and other packaging products. The Folder Gluer Operator will coordinate and work with support teams to complete product to customer specifications as directed. This position will be viewed as a subject matter expert regarding packaging products produced at Meyers. This role is second shift, 2:00pm-10:00pm.
Some of the duties include:
- Operate, set-up, maintain folding and gluing machines required to complete box and carton product per customer specification.
- Installs the appropriate tools, swords, and folding devices to achieve the required folding and pre-break for the carton.
- Determines the proper placement of the glue system(s) to achieve the correct final setup and function.
- Adjusts controls to regulate placement and timing of electronic glue systems.
- Continually monitors the quality of your production while ensuring your feeder and packers are performing their tasks as required.
Some key must-haves are:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, follow verbal and written instructions.
Meyers is an equal opportunity employer