- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Disability, 401k, and tuition, plus much more!
Are you experienced Machine Operator? Are you a good communicator, who is looking for a team environment? Are you driven and willing to learn and grow with us? Then we want to talk to you!
You've just found the best-kept secret in the printing world. Meyers is a manufacturer with serious scale, an expert design studio, and a family company that cares deeply about our team, our partners, and the brands we serve as customers. We are looking for a driven Machine Operator who is willing to innovate, create, learn, and grow with us.
The Machine Operator responsibilities include setting up, operating and maintaining non- printing press production equipment such as Card encoding, Card Shrink wrapping, Card Counting, Label Rewinding, and/or Label Die cutting equipment. Machine Operators work with support teams to complete product to customer specifications. This position is on 2nd shift, 2:00pm-10:00pm
Some of the duties include:
- Production Support - Operate, set-up, maintain specific machines and equipment required to complete product per customer specification
- Quality Assurance - Provides sample check and review of in-process and completed work for quality assurance purposes
- Support - Trained to support area equipment and systems including but not limited to catching, rewinding, assisting other operators with press, ink jet and packaging equipment
- Documentation - Accurately documents time, materials, product quality, and other records as appropriate
Some key must-haves are:
- Basic mechanical aptitude and ability to perform repetitive manual tasks. Manual dexterity and excellent eye/hand coordination are required to safely manipulate equipment settings, utilize hand tools, move carts and skids with finished product throughout the plant. Must be able to move freely on foot throughout the plant, stand for sustained periods of time, and perform pushing, pulling, stooping, reaching, and lifting functions.
- Basic computer aptitude with ability to use computers as necessary in the operation of equipment or as a tool for process support and documentation.
- Ability to follow verbal and written job instructions, including those dealing with dimensions and quantity. Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
Meyers is an equal opportunity employer