- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Disability, 401k, and tuition, plus much more!
Are you looking for a new challenge & want to be part of a highly skilled Creative team? Look no further. Meyers is seeking a Structural Designer to support the design efforts of our Creative Department. In this position you would be responsible for conceptualizing and developing winning design solutions of display, signage & packaging programs for our clients. Design structural components in a wide range of materials and utilize your manufacturing knowledge. The ideal candidate will be a positive creative superstar that has the ability to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Working in Artios CAD is a must along with CS.
You've just found the best-kept secret in the printing world. Meyers is a manufacturer with serious scale, an expert design studio, and a family company that cares deeply about our team, our partners, and the brands we serve as customers. We are looking for a driven Structural Designer who is willing to innovate, create, learn, and grow with us.
The Structural Designer will ensure optimum materials are specified in order to maximize savings without losing function and quality. Maintain quality and accuracy of BOM process for Temp display. You will work closely with the graphic designers to create graphic treatment for displays. You will also present ideas to clients and in-house staff.
Duties would include:
- Develops all specifications to fabricate prototype(s).
- Establishes written material specifications for display components.
- Provides technical expertise during internal and external sales calls and meetings
- You will work with clients (internal and external) cross-functionally, on a team or individually.
Some key must-haves are:
- BS/BA Packaging, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years in Product Design of consumer or commercial products. Preferably in POP Displays
- ZUND or Kongsberg CAD cutting table experience.
- 2+ years of Design software utilizing Artios CAD, Creative Suite package.
Meyers is an equal opportunity employer