- 30-Jul-2020 to Until Filled (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life/AD&D, Medical Savings Plan, Flexible Savings Account, 401k w/ Metro matching up to 4% (employees eligible after 1 year of employment), Paid Time Off (PTO) 7 paid holidays $500 Employee Referral Bonus Safety Incentives - steak dinner Company Christmas Party Company Summer Employee & Family Party Extra Mile Points
Metro Group, Inc. is a premier metal recycling company servicing the Intermountain West region. Family owned and operated since 1976, Metro Group is committed to providing quality customer service coupled with integrity. As a growing company, we are looking Millwright Mechanic for our Salt Lake City, Utah location. This position will be assigned to a process unit and will work with a team of 4-5 employees.
Must be proficient in:
- Installing and maintaining machinery and equipment using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures with equipment maintenance.
- Aligning, shimming, adjusting tension on nuts and bolts, or positioning parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, levels, lasers, and plumb bobs.
- Shrink-fitting bushings, sleeves, rings, liners, gears, and wheels to specified items, using portable gas heating equipment.
- Complying with standards and procedures of Metro Group's Health and Safety program, including job safety analyses, Risk assessments, etc. Also, assuring compliance of team members.
- Completing housekeeping duties in assigned area or project area daily and/or when required
- Completing assigned work within given timeframe and according to specifications.
- Completing required paperwork
- Rigging to ensure safety and reliability
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment ' running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles.
- Controlling Machines and Processes ' using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years' experience
- Millwright certifications a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life/AD&D, Medical Savings Plan
- Flexible Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k w/ Metro matching up to 4% (employees eligible after 1 year of employment)
- 7 paid holidays
with our quick 5 minute application
Sign Up For Job Alerts!