- Pullman, WA, USA
- 65500-87770 Depends on Industry Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 11 paid holidays, Sick & Personal Paid Leave, Short & long term disability, Life insurance, Profit sharing, etc
ADDIUM, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager for its Design for Manufacturing team who thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change to achieve results.
This individual will be involved in the day-to-day facilitation of iterative goals and objectives for several product development teams, assigning tasks, removing impediments for team members, and ensuring objectives and deadlines are met.
- Lead multiple product development (Scrum) teams as Scrum Master and report progress to key stakeholders.
- Assign tasks and remove impediments for development team members as well as provide coaching and training to ensure objectives and deadlines are met.
- Serve as a liaison between various teams and departments.
- Ensure that team members' short-term needs are met as well as facilitate long-term career development opportunities and planning.
- Create and maintain a variety of different types of documentation including training records, engineering change orders (ECO's), career development plans, etc.
- Manage a group of technical personnel to effectively overcome road blocks.
- 3+ years Project management experience.
- Ability to develop a passion for ADDIUM's products used in environmental applications.
- Proven ability to implement and complete project plans.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and train teams with diverse groups of individuals.
- Strong ability as a servant leader.
- Background check results satisfactory to ADDIUM.
- Strong professional references will be required.
- Familiarity and/or experience working within Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with product development.
- familiarity with NetSuite
- Experience with Asana.
- The Project Manager is a key contributor in enabling the work to get done. This individual will use their influence, experience, and collaborative nature to identify and resolve problems, and by so doing, enable projects to move forward.
ADDIUM's headquarters is located in Eastern Washington with unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: no traffic, country space, great schools and universities, safe neighborhoods, and easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests.
ADDIUM, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.