- Pullman, WA, USA
- 15.80-18.40 per hour DOE
- Part Time
Temporary / Part-time
$15.80 - 18.40 / HR / DOE
ADDIUM, Inc. is looking for a Collections Specialist to review delinquent accounts, to determine the best way to approach clients, and then execute a plan to bring in the maximum amount of revenue. This position requires the ability to strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and facilitating timely payments. Remote work will be considered.
- The Collections Specialist will facilitate collection of outstanding overdue invoices
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holders.
- Call and/or email customers regarding overdue balances
- Provide/pull and send invoices/statements
- Respond to customer inquiry
- Follows established guidelines to review and update account status.
- Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details
- schedules follow-up communication with the account holder.
- Monitors accounts receivable and cash receipt reports.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to speak/write well and communicate to customers
- Make decisions about who to collect from/how to collect quickly
- Ability to understand basic financial information
- Ability to communicate with account holders in a courteous manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of related experience in accounts receivable preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
ADDIUM, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments, software, and services for use in Food Production, Food Quality, Pharmaceutical Applications, Environmental Research, Crop Science, and Indoor Cultivation.
- We offer total moisture solutions, environmental research equipment, and controlled greenhouse technology along our customers' value chain.
- We manufacture high-end products including water activity meters, moisture analyzers, soil moisture sensors, weather stations, and telemetry.
- We provide software to optimize moisture margins, for remote climate data monitoring and cultivation yield optimization.
ADDIUM's headquarters is located in Eastern Washington with unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: no traffic, country space, great schools and universities, safe neighborhoods, and easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests.
ADDIUM, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.