- Pullman, WA, USA
- 53000-94700 per year DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 11 paid holidays, Sick & Personal Paid Leave, Short & long term disability, Life insurance, Profit sharing, etc
Field Client Success Manager (CSM)
As a CSM, you own a key piece of our go-to-market strategy - delivering on our value proposition, and driving product penetration and repeat sales. A key focus of your position is to drive revenue and growth through post-sales activity, including visiting with clients to focus on training, consultation, and identifying areas where they can utilize the AROYA system to support their growing activities. This position works remotely.
- You play a key role in our go-to-market strategy by delivering on our value proposition, ensuring client success, and driving system adoption and expansion at individual client facilities.
- You are a brand ambassador for the AROYA system by delivering excellence in consultation and system training that result in revenue and growth through post-sales activity, including establishing a basis for phased installations.
- You establish positive ongoing client relationships following the initial sale, develop consistent field visits, monitor system use and respond to issues and opportunities, and generate product value through client success.
- You collaborate with the client success team and develop field visit strategies to ensure clients are proficient with AROYA standard practices and fully utilize system capabilities.
- You identify trends that enable us to solve problems, mitigate risks in order to address challenges, channel feedback to product teams, and get critical issues addressed which are observed as a pattern across process, people or tool issue/usage.
- You analyze, report and address these trends as well as submit solutions.
- You foster key relations with client stakeholders, sales, software teams, development teams, and the client success team.
- Bachelor's degree in Service Management or similar background
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter and proven ability to perform well under limited supervision
- Ability to work with software and sensor tools efficiently.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
- Experience with Plant Science/Agronomy/Horticulture
- Cannabis cultivation experience
- Customer onboarding
- Agronomic/irrigation advising
- Client Success/Customer health monitoring
- Sales Process Support
- Successful in meeting net revenue retention goals
ADDIUM, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments, software, and services for use in Food Production, Food Quality, Pharmaceutical Applications, Environmental Research, Crop Science, and Indoor Cultivation.
- We offer total moisture solutions, environmental research equipment, and controlled greenhouse technology along our customers' value chain.
- We manufacture high-end products including water activity meters, moisture analyzers, soil moisture sensors, weather stations, and telemetry.
- We provide software to optimize moisture margins, for remote climate data monitoring and cultivation yield optimization.
ADDIUM's headquarters is located in Eastern Washington with unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: no traffic, country space, great schools and universities, safe neighborhoods, and easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests.
ADDIUM, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.