- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Edwards Electrical & Mechanical has been in business for over 50 years and recognized as a Top Work Place on multiple occasions.
We are seeking experienced Plumbing Service Technicians to join our team in Indianapolis, IN. We offer competitive wages (based on experience) along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a company match towards a retirement savings plan.
- Installs and repairs water, gas, air and drain piping.
- Installs and repairs water heaters, domestic hot water boilers, circulating pumps, back flow preventers, and thermostatic mixing valves
- Drain cleaning.
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of cast iron, steel, brass, PVC and copper.
- Joins pipes by use of fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and mechanical joints.
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures and carriers.
- Installs and repairs sinks, toilets, bathtubs, water heaters, and hot water storage tanks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Journeyman's license is preferred, but experienced apprentices are considered.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must possess the ability to adjust focus for close up work, with or without correction.
- Must be able to pass drug test.