- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Edwards Electrical & Mechanical has been in business for over 50 years and recognized as a Top Work Place in Indianapolis on multiple occasions.
We are seeking experienced Plumbing Journeyman to join our Construction team. The ideal candidate must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Installs piping for gas, oil, steam and victualic systems.
- Installs water heaters, domestic hot water boilers, circulating pumps, back flow preventers, and thermostatic mixing valves
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of cast iron, steel, brass, PVC and copper.
- Joins pipes by use of fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and mechanical joints.
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures and carriers.
- Installs sinks, toilets, bathtubs, water heaters, and hot water storage tanks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Journeyman's license requuired.
- Layout experience highly desired.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must possess the ability to adjust focus for close up work, with or without correction.