- Columbus, OH, USA
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Edwards Electrical & Mechanical has been in business for over 50 years and recognized as a Top Work Place on multiple occasions.
We are seeking an experienced HVAC/R Service Technician to join our team in Columbus, OH. The ideal candidate must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for evaluating and troubleshooting commercial/industrial HVAC systems. This will include such equipment as heat pumps, water source heat pumps, chilled water systems, boilers, rooftop heating and cooling units, and automatic temperature controls.
- Attends classes and seminars on heating and air conditioning components and system design to update skills.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations by communicating with the customer, leaving work area clean and orderly, and resolving any customer concerns.
- Responsible for understanding and following all EPA regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate time and production records, completing and submitting all required paperwork on time and via appropriate process.
- Responsible for compiling labor and material cost figures and supporting media for billing purposes.
- Responsible for examining and installing air conditioning systems ensuring systems are functioning efficiently and properly. This includes recommending measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Responsible for performing other duties as requested in support of departmental goals.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2-3 years experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must possess CFC Certification
- Must be able to pass drug test.