- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package
MEP Holdings and E-Solutions have been in business for over 50 years and recognized as a Top Work Place in Indianapolis on multiple occasions.
We are seeking to fill several Controls Installation Apprentice openings on our team. The ideal candidate must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Installation and wiring of Temperature Control Panels (TCP) and Equipment.
- Adjust work methods and procedures to meet schedules using knowledge of capacities and capabilities.
- Inspects work in progress to insure its completion within allotted time limits and for acceptable quality standards.
- Remains alert for opportunities to effectively decrease costs.
- Insure the most effective utilization of time and equipment.
- Initiates measures to improve methods, equipment performance and quality of work.
- Prepares sketches of proposed work and may assist in the design and specifications of planned jobs or contracts.
- Maintains good record of work performed, including, but not limited to, a time sheet
- Maintains correct stock levels of Installation, repair or replacement parts for given tasks.
- Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, engineers and others concerning equipment Installation or maintenance.
- Working Hours are from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (additional hours as required/necessary).
- Minimum five (5) years related experience installing control system is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Computer skills required
- Microsoft Office products (Excel, Visio, Outlook, Word, etc)
- Experience with Honeywell, JCI, Alerton, Siemens installation is a plus
- Electrical Journeyman qualification is a plus
- Must be self motivated, goal and results oriented, CUSTOMER FOCUSED and efficient in fast paced environment.
- Must have high standards of quality with attention to detail.
- Must be effective in working with customers
- Must have the ability to travel 20-30% of the time.