- Pataskala, OH, USA
- Full-time or Part-time
Flexible work schedule, pet care skill training, discounted pet services, and the potential for health insurance in the future
Meegan Kennels of Pataskala, OH is currently hiring for a part-time Pet Boarding Attendant to help care for pets that stay with us for overnight care. This position earns $10-$14/hour based on experience, and works one of the following part-time schedules:
- Morning shift - 7 AM to 11:30 AM
- Afternoon shift - 2 PM to 6:30 PM
- Sunday evening shift - 5 PM to 9 PM
Our facility is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year so our guests always have a place to stay!
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer our Pet Boarding Attendants the following benefits and perks:
- Flexible work schedule
- Pet care skill training
- Discounted pet services
- Potential for health insurance in the future
In this Pet Boarding Attendant role, we rely on you to ensure that all of our overnight pet guests enjoy comfortable and clean accommodations! As our guests arrive, you perform their check in and make sure to have all care instructions accurately documented. You keep kennel areas and outside run areas clean and sanitized, so our furry friends have nothing more to worry about than having fun! You also provide meals, keep water clean and full, administer medications as needed, and oversee playtime. When their stay is through, you complete check out, making sure they go home with all their belongings and in great spirits!
In addition to taking great care of pets in our care, you complete a variety of administrative duties as well including taking new client calls, selling services to new and existing clients, making and confirming reservations, processing enrollment and vaccination paperwork, and giving tours of the facility. At the end of the day, you take great pride in your role of providing exceptional care for our guests so they, and their owners, are comfortable and confident while being in our care!
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Respectful - be kind, positive, and helpful
- Career-minded - looking for more than a job
- Self-motivated - sees what needs to be done and does it
- Pride in your work - real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
Does this sound like you? If so, please continue reading!
ABOUT MEEGAN KENNELS
Here at Meegan Kennels, we provide professional dog care services in a safe, healthy, fun environment with an emphasis on personalized care. We offer overnight boarding and daycare services for dogs. We also operate a full-service dog grooming shop. Our mission is to provide our furry guests with a home away from home and always treat them like one of the family. We have built an excellent reputation and owe a large portion of our growth to client referrals.
We depend on our passionate staff to provide the ultimate care to our clients' beloved dogs. We value our team which is why in addition to competitive pay, great perks, and training, we provide a rewarding, team-oriented work environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A PET BOARDING ATTENDANT
- Previous experience working with animals including care and grooming
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- Dependable transportation
- Enjoys caring for animals with compassion and intention
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs and be on your feet all-day
- Must be willing to do cleaning, including clearing up pet waste
- Must have experience or interests with animals other than personal pets
If you are excited about this opportunity and meet these requirements, don't delay. Apply today!