- 12-Feb-2021 to 30-Apr-2021 (EST)
- Danvers, MA, USA
- commensurate with experience
- Part Time
Flexible Schedule, 401k Match Program
All positions available- days, nights, weekends. Opportunity for advancement.
You will play a part in holding a lasting impression for our customer's shopping experience by working closely with the Customer Service Department Manager and Assistant Store Manager(s) to ensure smooth operation of the Customer Service. Additionally you will work on the cash registers and will maintain attractive Customer Service displays and support McKinnon's Market and Super Butcher Shop vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and associates.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist and support the Front End Department Manager with all departmental functions.
2. Follow through on all customer questions and requests.
3.Keep area clean.
4.Bring in carriages from outside.
6. Follow established food safety, cleaning and maintenance procedures.
7. Be aware of new products and their placement.
8. Practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
9. Report safety violations and hazards immediately; maintain department security.
10. Communicate with Associates regarding all department operations.
11. Keep Store Leadership informed of all events that affect the department.
12. Maintain correct cash drawer setup funds.
13. Exchange cash and change with bookkeepers.
14. Make gift card sales to customers.
15. Collect payment for purchases and make change.
16. Notify the Supervisor when a cash pickup or change is needed
17. Regular attendance is essential.
18. Perform other duties as assigned by Store Leadership/Coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented.
2. Good communicator and motivator; able to work well with others and convey enthusiasm.
3. Love and knowledge of food.
4. Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
5. Knowledge of basic computer skills.