The Customer Experience (CX) Associate role is the critical tactical execution role within Customer Experience. A CX Associate's primary responsibility focuses on executing and facilitating customer orders and quote requests. Execution and communication are critical to retaining our customers by delivering a great experience in this role.
- Order entry
- Quote Delivery
- Inbound and outbound call activity
- Cross-functional communication with internal business partners
- Communication with the customer to facilitate product order or quoting
- Proactive communication if order status changes and requires customer engagement
- Uncovering potential sales opportunities and leads
- Utilizing upsell technologies to grow the business beyond the current state
- This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or beyond
- 3+ years of sales and/or account management experience
- Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, etc.), ERP Systems, CRM Knowledge
Even better if you have...
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-5 years of customer success or customer service experience
- Knowledge of fluid power systems
- Fluid power systems training/certifications
- Knowledge of the MRO (maintenance, repair, and operations) industry
The physical requirements for this position are typical for a sedentary office environment, including considerable time spent in a stationary position, at a desk using a computer terminal and keyboard. Movement about the office and standing are required occasionally.
The work environment for this position is typical for an office, including protection from weather conditions and usual office equipment noise.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.