Tuffy Tire & Mavis Discount Tire - Automotive Technicians Needed
Tuffy Tire is proud to join the Mavis Discount Tire family. Mavis is a leader in the tire and automotive repair service field is pleased to join the Clio, MI area. We're looking for full-time Automotive Technicians to join our Team at one of our state-of-the-art automotive service and tire sales centers.
WHAT IS THIS GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
As an Automotive Tire Technician, Mechanic, and Alignment technician, you're the backbone of our business. That's why you'll realize the rewards of a career with competitive, guaranteed base compensation PLUS additional earning potential through significant weekly bonus payments. The starting base rate of pay for an Automotive Tire Technician, Mechanic, and Alignment Technician is negotiable.
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED! We'll teach you everything you need to know through PAID TRAINING.
- Automotive Tire Technician, Mechanic, and Alignment Technicians install new tires and wheels and perform tire services -- like rotations, balancing and flat repairs -- to keep our valued customers' vehicles operating safely.
- While providing best-in-class automotive service, you'll get weekly bonus payments tied to every single service you perform on top of your guaranteed hourly rate.
Take the first step on an exciting career path by becoming an Automotive / Tire Technician, Mechanic, and Alignment with Mavis!
HOW DO I KNOW IF A CAREER WITH MAVIS IS RIGHT FOR ME?
You'd be a great fit for the Automotive Technician, Mechanic, and Alignment position if you:
- like paid training and using proven processes;
- are motivated by commissions/incentive compensation;
- value reliability, punctuality and teamwork;
- love working in a fast-paced environment;
- enjoy staying active;
- are open to learning;
- care about meeting customer-promised delivery times and providing quality service;
- want to work for a growing company that promotes from within; and,
- love working in a safe, state-of-the-art environment.
To be eligible for the retail Automotive Technician position you must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be legally authorized to work in the United States; and,
- be able to work 5 days each week.
WHY WILL I LOVE WORKING WITH MAVIS?
At Mavis, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We value our team members' hard work and that's why we proudly offer you benefits and rewards to support your lifestyle and well-being. As an Automotive / Tire Technician, you can expect:
- a safe, positive working environment;
- an excellent combination of fringe benefits, like health and dental insurance;
- a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match;
- paid vacations;
- paid personal and sick time;
- paid holidays;
- paid on-the-job training; and,
- opportunities for career growth and advancement.
To learn more about working with Mavis, click here!
Get on the road to success at Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices. What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Mavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's actual or perceived membership in any category or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Mavis may provide reasonable accommodation, in order for an otherwise qualified individual to perform the essential functions of the position. Mavis does not seek salary history information from applicants.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!