Mavis Discount Tire - Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
We are a retail company with over 700 locations. Our Development team has an immediate opening for an experienced Dynamics 365 Engineer to join Team Mavis at our Operations Support Center in Millwood, New York.
The Dynamics 365 Engineer would be supervising the Dynamics 365 design, coding, testing and deployment to meet our business requirements. This candidate will manage outside resources that will; Design forms, workflow processes, web services, plugins, and other components needed to meet the business requirements within the Dynamics 365 system.
Qualifications / Major Job Responsibilities
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) with strong technical and client facing skills.
• Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations a must and knowledge other Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products.
• Dynamics 365 in Online & On-Premise implementations and environments and prior versions.
• Providing highly available, scalable Dynamics 365 architecture
• Hands on experience in C#.Net, Java Script, MS SQL, MS CRM SDK, MSD developer toolkit & SSRS
• Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration patterns to functional usage.
• Experience Dynamics 365 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools/API s(REST, ODATA WebAPI s)/SSIS packages.
• Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream/downstream systems...
• Experience in data migration - data analysis, data mappings, data harmonization using OOB and third party tools
• Experienced in reporting architecture, with SSRS and knowledge on Power BI.
Delivery and Leadership Skills:
• Lead the technical workshops to work with Business and technology partners on requirements to design and develop architecture solutions
• Should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Should be able to think independently and be solution driven
• Be accountable for solution delivery and technical leadership
• Lead technical efforts for contribute towards building custom solutions/POC's
• Advocate best practices to develop scalable solutions in alignment with Product roadmap through supported and upgradable customizations / implementations.
At Mavis, we understand that our people drive our success. We provide our team members with competitive weekly pay, a good working environment and an excellent combination of additional benefits like health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, paid vacations, paid personal and sick time, paid holidays, on-the-job training, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Mavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts!