Mavis Discount Tire - Senior Solutions Architect
We are a retail company with over 700 locations. Our Development team has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Solutions Architect to join Team Mavis at our Operations Support Center in Millwood, New York.
This is a key strategic role at Mavis and the candidate must have the talent and vision to successfully lead the software design through an ever-changing and challenging space. This role focuses on the review and refining of requirements, prototyping, revision and release recommendations, design and specifications documentation, technical handoffs, solution review, developer assistance, and other duties as assigned.
· A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, or computer science.
· A minimum of 6 years' experience with network administration in hardware and software.
· Extensive knowledge of computer systems, operating systems, system security, database management, and web platforms.
· Above-average understanding of business operations.
· Awareness of and the ability to use a wide variety of software solutions.
· Project management and teamwork skills.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical information in layman's terms.
· The ability to provide superb customer service and to be positive.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
At Mavis, we understand that our people drive our success. We provide our team members with competitive weekly pay, a good working environment and an excellent combination of additional benefits like health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, paid vacations, paid personal and sick time, paid holidays, on-the-job training, and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Mavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts!