Mavis Discount Tire - Marketing Coordinator
Put your career into high gear with Mavis Discount Tire! We're looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join Team Mavis at our Operations Support Center in Millwood, New York. With over 700 retail locations, Mavis is the fifth largest independently-held tire sales and automotive repair chain in the United States.
About the Position of Marketing Coordinator
As a member of the Marketing & Advertising Department, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for producing and overseeing creative solutions and marketing materials associated with face to face marketing and environmental graphic design.
The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Corporate Social Media Program(s)
- Manage New Store Launch & Acquisition Onboarding
- Manage "Local" Program
- Maintain Active Store Lists & MIDs for 3rd Party Programs - Amazon, TireBuyer, Synchrony, Flex
- Manage Co-Op Fund Reimbursement Process with Manufacturers
- Manage Sports Marketing Sponsorship Program Execution
- Manage Marketing Efforts Associated with the Mavis Credit Card & Rebate Programs
- Support HR
- Manage Program Execution of Forms, Wearable and Giveaway Programs
- Facilitate Communications Process for All Program Executions
- Support Operations & Customer Service Departments
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic/Web Design or related field
- Five years of experience in graphic design and/or marketing
- Experience working with the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator * Proficiency with writing and editing HTML and CSS
- Understanding of basic design principles, print layouts, web design and pre-press procedures
- Knowledge of Print/Web art requirements
At Mavis, we understand that our people drive our success. We provide our team members with competitive weekly pay, a good working environment and an excellent combination of additional benefits like health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, paid vacations, paid time off, paid holidays and opportunities for career growth.
Mavis Discount Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's actual or perceived membership in any category or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Mavis may provide reasonable accommodation, in order for an otherwise qualified.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!