Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices -- Retail Sales Assistant Store Manager
Put your career into high gear with Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices! With nearly 825 retail locations, Mavis is one of the largest, independently-owned tire sales and automotive repair chains in the USA.
We're looking for full-time retail sales Assistant Store Managers to join the Sales Team TODAY at our state-of-the-art automotive service and retail tire sales centers in the New Hyde Park, NY area. OPEN INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK! Walk-in during store hours for an immediate interview or call 1-877-628-4755 to start the application process.
WHAT IS THIS GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
As a member of the Sales Team, you'll realize the rewards of a career with competitive, guaranteed base compensation PLUS additional earning potential through significant weekly bonus payments. The starting base rate of pay for an Assistant Store Manager is negotiable.
- Assistant Store Managers support our retail customers from the moment they enter the parking lot to address their tire needs and educate customers on any additional services that will keep their vehicles operating safely.
- While driving retail sales, Assistant Store Managers interact directly with customers, assess customer needs, provide information regarding requested and/or recommended automotive services, and follow through on each customer vehicle to ensure satisfaction with the in-store experience.
- When serving our valued retail customers, you'll get to use technology like interactive dashboards and other data management tools to track your financial success and sales growth.
Take the first step on an exciting career path by becoming a retail sales Assistant Store Manager with Mavis!
HOW DO I KNOW IF A CAREER WITH MAVIS IS RIGHT FOR ME?
You'd be a great fit for the retail sales Assistant Store Manager position if you:
- like paid training and using proven processes to provide a best-in-class customer experience;
- are motivated by commissions/incentive compensation;
- value reliability, punctuality, and teamwork;
- want to excite, engage and educate customers about product/service offerings;
- care about meeting customer-promised delivery times and providing quality service;
- are open to learning;
- want to work for a growing company that promotes from within; and,
- love working in a safe, state-of-the-art environment.
To be eligible for the retail sales Assistant Store Manager position, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be legally authorized to work in the United States;
- have 1 year of experience, education, and/or training in retail sales and/or hospitality; and,
- be able to work 5 days each week.
WHY WILL I LOVE WORKING WITH MAVIS?
At Mavis, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We value our team member's hard work, and that's why we proudly offer you benefits and rewards to support your lifestyle and well-being. As a retail sales Assistant Store Manager, you can expect:
- a positive working environment;
- an excellent combination of fringe benefits, like health and dental insurance;
- a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match;
- paid vacations;
- paid personal and sick time;
- paid holidays;
- paid on-the-job training; and,
- opportunities for career growth and advancement.
To learn more about working with Mavis, click here!
Get on the road to success at Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices. What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Mavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's actual or perceived membership in any category or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Where appropriate, Mavis may provide reasonable accommodation in order for an otherwise qualified individual to perform the essential functions of the position. Mavis does not seek salary history information from applicants.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!