- Freehold, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Very competitive pay, continuous training and growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, 401(K), and paid time off.
Certified Medication Aide (CMA) - Assisted Living & Memory Support
Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue (Freehold, NJ) is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA). CMA's are Care Partners for us. Care Partners are the heart and soul of our community. The Certified Medication Aide is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services to the residents (and their families) in our community. The CMA is expected to spend the necessary time to fully understand the unique needs of our residents so that we can provide better care to those we serve than any competitor. At Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Ave., we go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that our residents have the highest level of service we can possibly offer. In order to fit in with our culture, your core values should be consistent with ours in terms of service level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build meaningful relationships with our residents and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living
- Attend to individual care needs and get to know residents' unique preferences and personalities
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements
- Knowledge of the individualized wellness plan for residents and provide support to the residents according to their care plan. Contribute to the care planning process by providing the house with specific information and observations of the residents' needs and preferences
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of residents in the delivery of services to them.
- Interact with residents in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment
- Follow the directions of management and work as a positive team member of the Care Partner team
- Work as a team to create meaningful activities for the residents
- Assist in maintaining a safe, neat and clean environment
- Promote a homelike environment for residents
- Distribute residents' medication in an accurate and timely manner
Required Skills and Experience:
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the community
- High School diploma/GED
- State Required Certification or License for the position you are seeking
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be willing able to lift over 75 pounds (i.e. transferring of residents)
What's In It For Me? (Good Question!) Benefits:
Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue offers very competitive pay, continuous training and growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, 401(K), and paid time off.
Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue maintains a safe and drug-free work environment, and all offers of employment with Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue is committed to protecting our team members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal requirements. Additionally, may be required to wear PPE as mandated and identified.
About Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Ave.:
Situated in a park-like setting near historic downtown Freehold, Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue is a warm and inviting senior living community located near Centrastate Medical Center, Raritan Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center as well as Freehold Mall and the Jewish Heritage Museum
We give our residents a reason to get up every morning and make new friends, and enjoy social and cultural activities. We listen to our residents, and ensure a robust calendar is available 7 days a week with events, activities, local outings, daily exercise classes, and spiritual gatherings. Our homemade meals are served restaurant style. For those interested in a Kosher option, Mattison Crossing will not disappoint.
Our maintenance-free lifestyle, vast amenities and services, and outstanding care by passionate, tenured care team members, coupled with a robust lifestyle, makes Mattison Crossing the best senior living choice in the area.
Offering assisted living and Monmouth County's only dedicated early-stage memory care support neighborhood "The Club at Mattison," our community provides a safe and intentionally designed atmosphere for your loved ones to live their lives to the fullest.