- 03-Mar-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Business Development Manager Position (Atlanta, Georgia Region)
This is a full-time position, salaried plus commission
Master Security has developed an outstanding reputation as a leading provider of security guard services to multiple commercial clients in the Atlanta Metropolitan Region. We are seeking an energetic, driven and independent Business Development Manager to expand our client base. With our unique blend of guard service and supervision combined with our utilization of technology we are on the leading edge of the security guard industry.
An exciting opportunity with this growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires an independent and self-driven individual. This role requires an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills. This is an opportunity to join a respected company in the contract security guard industry with offices located in Maryland, Virginia, Georgia and Florida and licensed to provide security guard services from the Mid-Atlantic region down to Florida, as well as Texas and Arizona.
You'll be responsible for independently researching and generating new business opportunities, finding new clients, and developing business proposals in response to client requests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working independently to research and identify new clients
- Build responses to Requests for Proposals
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
You will need:
- A college degree, preferably in a business oriented major
- Previous experience in a BDM role
- Security guard industry experience is a plus
- A proven ability to independently plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills with proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Strong computer skills, possessing a familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills for cold calling new prospects on the phone, via email and face to face sales scenarios
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you a competitive salary and benefits program. We are an equal opportunity employer. This is a challenging role within a team-oriented organization that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org