- 07-Feb-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Miami, FL, USA
- Full Time
Master Security, a leading security provider headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, has been providing solutions for security needs across the East Coast for over 60 years. We specialize in several different facets of commercial, private, and government security, offering both armed and unarmed contract services. Please take the time to read this advertisement carefully as this posting is for an OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR in Miami, FL and Surrounding Areas.
We firmly believe in providing our customers with the strongest possible candidates to protect their property, assets, and interests alike. Thus, we have developed, in conjunction with the laws set forth by both local and federal government, a set of criteria, which we expect all of our employed officers to meet in order to both serve the customer in the best possible way, as well as giving our officers the best chance to succeed for the duration of their employment. The criteria are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to legally work in the US
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable/working transportation (Public transportation will not be considered)
- Must have a cell phone in order to be contacted
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check with no felony arrests or convictions
- Must CURRENTLY HAVE a Florida D License to work security
- Must be prior Military, Law enforcement or a minimum of 5 years of experience in security management
- Must be able to perform the duties as specifically outlined by your immediate supervisor (Director of Operations)
- Must be familiar with mobile technology (tablets, smartphones, etc.)
- Must have a VALID full driver's License, a learner's permit or provisional driver's license will not be considered.
Starting Pay: $40,000/year base + Commission, Health Benefits, PTO, Profit Sharing, Retirement Contributions
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Master Security, we very much look forward to reviewing incoming applications!
Master Security is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
This is an Alcohol and Drug Free Workplace