- 28-Apr-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Marshall, MI, USA
- Full Time
Marshall Community Credit Union is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to provide confidential, professional, administrative support to the CEO of MCCU, empowering the CEO to leverage their most valuable resources: time and focus.
The mission of the Executive Assistant is to stay five steps ahead of their leader, tracking all the administrative details and clearing the path for them to make a significant contribution to MCCU. The Executive Assistant will be a crucial asset to the credit union by anticipating needs at an exceptionally high level, allowing the CEO to develop a vision and strategy for all aspects of the organization so that we can reach our strategic goals, live our mission, serve our members, and foster an engaging culture.
The Executive Assistant will manage a wide range of administrative duties that must be handled with confidentiality and discretion where required. The Executive Assistant will interact with the Credit Union Board of Directors, employees, members, visitors, and vendors to the credit union. They will prepare reports, correspondence, manuals, spreadsheets, and other communications utilizing various interpersonal and computer skills. They will support the CEO and staff in such a way that allows them to provide members with an extraordinary experience in accordance with the credit union's mission and service standards.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree desired
- Three to five years of related experience working in a professional office environment required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience working with financial information, project management, communications, and human resources is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and grammatical acuity
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to keep up with a busy workflow
- Ability to anticipate needs
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexibility
- Professional demeanor and personal accountability
- A fun attitude and courteous personality with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be a cultural ambassador for the organization's mission and service standards
ABOUT MARSHALL COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
Established in 1951, MCCU is a full-service financial institution proactively promoting the credit union philosophy of "people helping people." We provide high earnings on savings, low rates on loans, no annual fee credit cards, and home financing, along with many specialized products to meet our members' every need. Our credit union offers convenient services and exemplary staff who are out to provide the best possible service for our members.
We hire only the best and brightest--we hope that's you! Our great pay, fantastic benefits, employee discounts, numerous opportunities for growth, and open-minded management team will provide the value you seek in a career.
Are you ready to join our team? Please fill out an application to start the process!