- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Paid Time Off, Benefits, 401(k) Profit-Sharing Plan, Team Member Discounts and More!
Sales Team Member, Deli (PT)
Req #: 1384357
Employment Status: Part time, Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Department: Retail, Deli
Reports To: Deli Team Leader
Date posted: 04/11/2020
Our Sales Clerks are responsible for help ensuring our guests' needs are met. Our Sales Clerks are assigned to a primary area, but, in addition to your primary area, you will also be fully trained and able to assist customers in other all areas of the store including, but not limited to, the Prepared Foods and Meat departments. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success, and you are eager to support an amazing team.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience working in the related field
- Certification Desired: Food Safety Certification
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a foodie culture by sharing excitement and passion for food with Team Members and guests.
- Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling techniques.
- Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and ensure sanitation regulations are met.
- Stock cases by taking product from delivery area and placing product in proper location on shelf.
- Service guests by answering questions promptly and with a smile.
- Order product as needed by scanning appropriate shelf tag or punching in numbers on order machine.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Add new items to shelves by moving existing items and displaying products appropriately and in adherence to safety standards.
At Marckisotto Markets, Inc., we're more than just food and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us a great place to work, and we're always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Marckisotto Markets family. Come start a lasting career with us.
To learn more about opportunities available at Marckisotto Markets, visit us at jobs.marckisottomarkets.com.