- Manhattan, MT, USA
- $15.00 - $20.00 per hour depending on experience, qualifications and skills. Additional .50 per hour for 2nd shift and $1.00 an hour for 3rd shift. Plus attendance bonus!
- Full Time
Retirement plan with matching; dental, short term disability, vision, life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
Join Our Growing Team!!
Plastic Injection Molding Press Operator
Who We Are
Plastic Design and Manufacturing's (PDM) mission is to provide customers the highest value for their plastic injection molding, tooling, and assembly needs. Founded in 1998, Plastic Design and Manufacturing has grown from a full-service consulting company into a multi-million-dollar manufacturing company providing tooling and molding services for customers around the globe from our facilities in Montana, Mexico and Asia.
What We Offer
- Sign on Bonus of $1,000 - paid at 90 days and 180 days.
- Weekly Pay
- Attendance Bonus ($1.00 per hour)
- Performance Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Training for promotion and pay increases.
- Clean and safety work place.
- Employee centered work culture.
24 hours a day - 5 days per week with three shifts.
- 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. - offers .50 per hour shift pay differential.
- 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. - offers $1.00 per hour shift pay differential.
What You Do
Injection Molding Press Operators serve as an integral part of PDM's success by providing products that meet our customer needs. Our focus on quality governs all our production "Quality First, On Time, Every Time". Employees work with a dynamic team of coworkers and leaders focused on quality, safety and customer satisfaction. PDM believes employees are our greatest asset and provides a work culture that supports each employee's success!
How You Do It
- Operate injection molding machines and ensure machines run according to specifications.
- Inspect material, products, tools and equipment for defects.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results.
- Operate and use auxiliary equipment.
- Inspect and package finished parts.
- Follow quality and safety procedures.
Who You Are
- Applies a "customer first" philosophy and performs work ethically and with integrity.
- Detail-oriented with focus on quality and precision.
- Reliable with an excellent attendance record.
- Team-oriented, cooperative and collaborative.
- People-oriented with focus on being supportive and fair.
What it Takes
- Ability to stand and walk on a concrete floor for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual manipulation of machines.
- Lift up to 7 pounds on a frequent and continuous basis and up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Reaching, pushing, pulling, bending and twisting frequently.
- Ability to work at a production conveyor line
How We Care
We offer the following benefits (waiting times may apply):
- Retirement Plan
- Retirement Matching Plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Take a look - Makeitplastic.com
Call Diane at 406.284.4146 x. 209