- Manhattan, MT, USA
- $15.00 per hour (inclusive of attendance bonus). Shift differential for second and third shift.
- Part Time
Join Our Growing Team!
Injection Molding Press Operators
Part Time Positions
PDM's mission is to provide customers the highest value for their plastic injection molding, tooling, and assembly needs. Founded in 1998, PDM has grown from a full-service consulting company into a multi-million dollar manufacturing company providing tooling and molding services for customers around the globe from our facilities in Montana, Mexico and Asia.
We are looking to fill part time positions for each shift to cover breaks and lunch periods to maintain production. Part time positions will work every day of production. PDM is a 24 hour a day, 5-6 day per week operation and operates with three shift rotations.
Entry: $15.00 plus attendance bonus.
Employees are paid weekly with the opportunity for performance bonuses.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Injection Molding Press Operators are responsible for making sure that the product is monitored and that the machines are working within specifications at all times. They are an integral part of making sure the company is provided with the product needed to meet our customer needs. Primary duties include:
- Ensure machines run according to specifications.
- Ensure that test materials are collected.
- Inspect material, products, or equipment for defects.
- Ensure safety processes are followed.
- Open and close mold doors.
- Follow all quality and safety procedures.
- Check the paperwork against the molds that are on the machine.
- Maintain accurate production records as requested.
- Keeps assigned area clean and organized.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results.
- 1-year Production Work (Preferred)
The Ideal Candidate
- Applies a "customer first" work ethic and performs work with integrity.
- Detail-oriented with focus on quality and precision.
- Reliable and good attendance record.
- Team-oriented, cooperative and collaborative.
- Willing to engage with a diverse workforce to produce worldwide and world class manufacturing and sourcing products.
- People-oriented with focus on being supportive and fair.
- Ability to stand and walk on a concrete floor for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual manipulation of machines.
- Ability to distinguish different color and size.
- Lift up to 7lbs on a frequent and continuous basis and up to 30lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to work at a production conveyor line.
- Able to push, pull, bend and twist on a repetitive basis.
- Possess hand dexterity.
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and comprehend written procedures and work orders.
- Ability to work a production conveyor line.
- The noise level ranges from moderate to loud and very loud. Hearing protection is required.